Activities for kids in Phoenix
Phoenix offers many great places for spending time with your kids without having to pay any money.
1) First of all, there is a number of libraries in the Phoenix area.
2) If you just want to spend some time outside, you can simply let your child play in the backyard or you can go to a park.
4) Museums and Recreational Centers (these usually are not free but most museums have a free day once a month or so, or free passes may be available at your local library).
5) Many of the Barnes&Noble stores offer free Storytime for kids somtimes with other activities like crafts. To find more about what activities are offered at Barnes&Noble stores in your area go to http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/
6) There are a couple on-line resources where you can try to find a friend or a playgroup in your area:
To find a playgroup just search GROUPS for "mom" or "kid" or other related keyword in your area.
You may try Circle of Moms: http://www.circleofmoms.com/. There are several Phoenix area groups but to find them may be difficult.
Myplaygroup.com has some Phoenix area playgroups, but you need to join to find a playgroup or playdate.
But if you are tired of Phoenix take a trip. Dont be afraid to travel just because you have a small child. See our Tips for Enjoyable Travel with Kids. Most kids, even the youngest, love to travel.